Do you want to know how to change the Facebook language? Then, you are at Right Place. Facebook is one of the top social media platforms. It allows you to connect using various ways. For example, social medial is allowing users to chat, share their thoughts. Here are the steps to change the language on Facebook.
How to change the Facebook Language?
If you want to know about How To Change the Facebook Language? Here is a solution for that; let’s see the steps to know about it.
- First of all, go to the Facebook website and click the right side of the Facebook menu bar.
- Click on the Settings option at the bottom of the menu.
- Now, go to the language option, where you can change the Facebook language.
- To change your Facebook language option, click on edit on the right side.
- Set the language whatever you want.
- Select your preferred language that you don’t want t to be translated.
- This is a good option if you are bilingual and avoid mis-translations.
- Click on save settings to confirm it.
How to Change Facebook Language Settings From News Feed Page?
- First of all, open the Facebook website on your computer or Pc.
- Now, go to the news feed section, scroll down until you see the box on the right side of the screen.
- Select your preferred language listed in the box, click on Change Language.
How To Change Language of Facebook on Android?
If you are using a smartphone, you need to change your language in Facebook; follow these steps below:
- Firstly, log in to the Facebook app on your phone or web browser.
- Click on the menu button in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and see Help & Settings to select the language option.
- Now scroll down and choose the language option.
- You can also use the search bar option as a shortcut.
- Click on the language which you want to use for Facebook and change it.
How To Change Language of Facebook on iPhone?
- Open your Facebook app on your iPhone and sign in with your login details.
- Now, click on the menu icon menu at the bottom of your app.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy,” then select “App Language.”
- Now, you can select the preferred language from the list.
- Please scroll down or use the search bar to get it quickly.
- Click on save to save changes.
Also Read About Digital Marketing.